Introducing the new ORCA
Beginning in 2022, the new myORCA mobile app and website will make paying for transit rides in the Puget Sound region faster and easier.
The best way
to get around
the Puget Sound
ORCA is how the Puget Sound gets around. From busses, trains and ferries, you can use the ORCA card to pay fares and transfer seamlessly. Beginning in 2022, we're updating the ORCA experience and adding new features customers have asked for. Stay connected with us to learn more about improvements including a new website and mobile app, real-time fare loading and more retail locations.
What you need to know
How is ORCA changing?
We’re upgrading ORCA. That means a better payment experience and more choices for managing your account. You will be able to add value to your account in real-time, manage your account from anywhere with the ORCA App and find more retail locations closer to you.
When is this happening?
Beginning in 2022, you can connect your ORCA Card to the new myORCA app or manage your account with our new website.
By Summer 2022, we will be adding more retail locations and launching new versions of the ORCA Card.
What do I need to do?
Customers can use their existing cards to keep using ORCA and use the myORCA app. To learn when next generation cards will be available, or what you need to do if you are a business, visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) here.
Use ORCA on all participating transit agencies
Some exclusions apply on special trips and Washington State Ferries.
We’re building a better ORCA for our customers
- Manage your account with the new app and website
- Buy passes and add value in real-time
- Pay with your mobile device, no card required
- Find more retail locations closer to you
For businesses, we’re making it easier to manage your transit benefits program
- Manage your program with our new, improved website
- Purchase multiple passes and products at once
- Submit bulk orders for new and existing employees
- Set up autoloads for recurring purchases
ORCA is for everyone!
- Income qualified riders can save up to 66% with ORCA LIFT
- Connect your Youth, Senior or Disabled card to the ORCA app
- Transit benefit programs are available for businesses
- We’re adding additional retail locations and more vending machines for your convenience